Customer & Sales support
Are you the type of person that loves to help and usually puts everyone else before yourself? Well, maybe you should start seeing a therapist about it. But if on top of that you also have an eye for finding and quickly solving problems, then you should first consider applying for this job position.
Who or what you must be:
- Someone with great interpersonal skills
- A problem solverthat doesn’t need to be taken by the hand
- Somebody that’s obsessed with customer satisfaction
- Fluent in Portuguese and/or Spanish (Dutch is a plus)
- Business level in English
- Ableto work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Someone with great deals of responsibility and accountability with a thirst for ownership.
What you will do:
- Be the totem of deliveries related matters for our customers
- Recognize, solve and fix support issues directly with customers
- Make the bridge between customers and carriers
- Always be alert to new ways or processes that will make our customer support better
- Help the sales team to process and manage leads
- Set up new accounts on our platform and guide new customers through the onboarding process.
What will you get in return:
- Rewarding compensation package
- Super international environment with great people around
- Possibility to grow with us
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Friday beers at the Lisbon office? We can neither confirm nor deny it.
If you like what you see and think you have what it takes, just go ahead and apply!